The Purple Jacket is pleased to take part in this year’s Progressive Holiday Blog Party with the wonderful members of Caregiving.com. The Community at Caregiving.com is like having an extended family; I am proud to be a part of this wonderful group!
For those first time visitors to ‘The Purple Jacket’ welcome and Thank You for stopping by! I blog about my Caregiving experience for my partner, who I loving refer to as ‘The Little One.’ He was diagnosed with esophagus cancer in August of 2011. Given three to four months to live, he has outlived all predictions. While each one of us deals with the reality of cancer in a different way, each one of us wants to look on the bright side of life. Yesterday is gone, today is here, not sure about tomorrow. It is our hope that lets us withstand problems; it is our beliefs that let us find solutions.
To learn more about me, I invite you to visit my ‘about page’ on my website by clicking here.
Currently I am the coördinator of Senior Services with SunServe Social Services in Wilton Manors, FL. I am also an M.A. Candidate attending Gonzaga University studying Leadership and Communication .
Let’s have a wonderful Progressive Blog Party! Happy Holiday’s everyone!
Remember…We Might Have Cancer…But Cancer Does Not Have Us!
- Holiday Progressive Blog Party Starts Dec. 9! (caregiving.com)
- Happy Thanks-Caregiving (thepurplejacket.com)
- What Is The Best Thing For Me, The Caregiver? (thepurplejacket.com)
- Every Day: Set An Intention For Yourself. (thepurplejacket.com)
- A Promise to Help Caregivers (aarp.org)
- The CareGiver Partnership Reveals Top Holiday Gifts for the Hard-to-Shop for Senior (prweb.com)