I am now 30 days into my weight loss challenge and I have happy to report that I have lost 16 lbs! The week of Labor Day was the hardest as we were back in St. Louis for a family reunion, but all in all, the weight is starting to come off.
Now that we are two months out from our CareCruise, it is a rush to try to fit into The Purple Jacket.
Up next is more Cardio training…I think it is time to grease up the ole stationary bike!
But someone is still eating Ice Cream!
But that is OK because he should eat whatever he wants to eat as long as it does not make him sick!
You see, we might have cancer, but cancer does not have us!
- Self Hypnosis Weight Loss | How “No Effort Weight Loss Audio” Helps People Lose Fat Naturally – Healthreviewcenter (prweb.com)
- Diet Doc Weight Loss Plans Announces New Delicious Diet Plans That… (prweb.com)
- 3 more days 🙂 count down is getting closer (swinsonfamily.org)
- Eight Easy to Follow Weight Loss Tips (epicahealth.com)
- Clean Eating Challenge – Week 1 Summary (sonyacole.com)
- Weight training and fitness (gregrummo.wordpress.com)
- Juicing for weight loss – Here’s what works (southweb.org)
- ‘Dare to Bare’ 8-Week Fitness and Weight Loss Challenge (projectblissful.com)