On Tuesday April 2nd I welcome “Your Vacation Specialist” Jerry Dismarais from Cruises Inc to our show. You can listen to the show by clicking here.
Jerry is a Certified Travel Accessible Advocate and has been instrumental in helping Denise Brown from Caregiving.com and me, ‘The Bow Tie Guy’ plan our Caregiving Cruise for this coming November. Concerned about bringing your Caree on a cruise, Jerry will bring his knowledge and expertise on the Cruise and Travel Industry and how they provide for those of us with a special needs in order to make traveling easy, safe, enjoyable and comforting!
Through our conversation with Jerry his information and knowledge of the cruise and travel industry will help us all ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’
To Listen to our show live on Tuesday at 1:00pm (est), simply click here.
Cannot listen live, NO Worries! All my shows are archived so that you listen at a time that is convenient for you by clicking here.
For more information on our Cruise and how to book the Cruise, click here.
- Best Time of the Year to Go on a Cruise, Cheaply (epicatravel.com)
- A Conversation About Our Cargiving Cruise (thepurplejacket.com)
- Join our Caregiving Cruise: November 11-15, 2013 (caregiving.com)
- A Conversation About Our Cruise (caregiving.com)
- ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ on Blog Talk Radio (thepurplejacket.com)
- ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ On Blog Talk Radio (thepurplejacket.com)