On Tuesday March 26th at 1:00 pm (est) we welcome Dr. John J. Garnand, author of ‘Cancer Caregiver Roles: What You Need to Know’ to our show. You can listen to our show by clicking here.
John is a lifetime educator, award-winning instructor in the general areas of business strategy, management operations and ethics. Yet I am sure John will tell you that his most important role he has had in his life, is that of a Caregiver!
His book, ‘Cancer Caregiver Roles: What You Need to Know’ is John’s effort to pull together all the information that he learned over nine years of attending to his cancer patient loved one. John’s book is well worth reading!
Through our conversation today, John will help us all learn how to ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’
You can listen to our show live at 1:00 pm (est) by clicking here.
Cannot listen live, NO WORRIES, all our shows are archived so you can listen at a time that is convenient for you by clicking here
Purchase John’s book by simply clicking here
Visit John’s blog by simply clicking here
Visit John’s Facebook page by simply clicking here
- End Of Life Wishes: Sometimes You Just Have To Ask. (thepurplejacket.com)
- A Live Person On The Phone…YES! (thepurplejacket.com)
- LGBT Aging Through the Lens of Gen Silent on ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ on Blog Talk Radio (thepurplejacket.com)
- Spotlight On Jacqueline Marcell: ‘Elder Rage’ Author, Radio Host and Caregiver Advocate (assistedlivingtoday.com)
- ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ Every Tuesday on Blog Talk Radio (thepurplejacket.com)
- A Guide for the Cancer Caregiver (everydayhealth.com)