On Tuesday’s ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ show my guests were Tom and Lynn Wilson from The Caregiver Partnership. . Their mission is to help individuals remain in their home as long as possible by providing products, services and helpful information to family caregivers and their loved ones, nationally. To listen to our broadcast, simply click here
The Caregiver Partnership is a direct to consumer retailer of a wide range of home health care supplies and services from incontinence products to skin care, daily living aids and mobility. Their mission is to help individuals remain in their home as long as possible by providing products, services and helpful information to family caregivers and their loved ones, nationally.
However, Tom and Lynn just don’t sell products, they are true to their company’s name as they are in partnership with their clients as demonstrated by the fact that all calls to The Caregiver Partnership are answered by a live person! And to take that one step further, the live person on the other end of the line has been a caregiver, too. You can be rest assured that the staff at The Caregiver Partnership is going to be talking to you from the perspective of a caregiver; I can’t think of a more comforting or soothing environment for a caregiver.
But… Don’t just take my word, visit The Caregiver Partnership yourself at:
a Store – www.caregiverpartnership.com
b Blog – blog.caregiverpartnership.com
c Caregiver Resources Library –www.caregiverpartnership.com/resources/categories/
Have a question for their staff, it is a toll-free call 1-600-985-1353. Tell them…’The Bow Tie Guy’ sent you!
Join us every Tuesday at 1:00pm on Blog Talk Radio for ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’: Next week’s guest we welcome author, Author Diana Denholm, Ph.D., The Caregiving Wife.
To access all our ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ episodes on
Simply click here
- Caregivers: It’s Time To Get Healthy with ‘VRide‘ (thepurplejacket.com)
- Technology Eases the Process of Finding a Qualified In-Home Caregiver (virtual-strategy.com)
- Caregivers: How Do We Listen at the End of Life? (thepurplejacket.com)
- End Of Life Wishes: Sometimes You Just Have To Ask. (thepurplejacket.com)
- The CareGiver Partnership: Customer Service Excellence Results in… (prweb.com)
- The CareGiver Partnership: Addressing Dimensions of Wellness Can Help Seniors Fight Seasonal Depression (prweb.com)