On Tuesday May 28th at 1:00 pm (est) we welcome licensed massage therapist, Wayne White to our ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ Show on Blog Talk Radio! To listen to the show live, simply click here!
Massage therapy is one of the most soothing gifts that one can experience in life. Stress relief and massage therapy go hand in hand. Those long stressful days of work and Caregiving can be removed by the simple touch of a licensed massage therapist.
On today’s show, we are going to explore with Wayne the art of massage therapy and why massage therapy is essential to good mental and physical health. Through our conversation today with Wayne, we will all learn how to ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver!’
To listen to the show live on Tuesday at 1:00 pm (est), simply click here!
- Massage Therapy: How It Can Help Relieve Your Stress (findgreatmassages.wordpress.com)
- The Magic of Massage Therapy (everydayhealth.com)
- 5 Takeaways That I Learned About Therapy (zohrbak.com)
- How Massage Therapy Helps With The Various Methods Of The Body (bodytomassagelondon.wordpress.com)
- Massage therapy shown to improve stress response in preterm infants (eurekalert.org)
- Massage and Emotional Wellness (everydayhealth.com)
- How Massage Therapy Helps With The Various Systems Of The Body (bodytomassagelondon.wordpress.com)
- Different Types of Massage Therapy Calgary (targethealthca.wordpress.com)
- Massage Envy will be opening this Saturday in Westwood Village (westseattleherald.com)
2 responses to “Caregivers: How Massage Therapy Can Help Relieve Stress”
Pingback: Hug A Caregiver! | The Purple Jacket
It is in reality a great and useful piece of info.
I’m satisfied that you shared this helpful information with us.
Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.