Join us on Tuesday August 6th on ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ at 1:00 pm (EST) as we welcome Board Certified Elder Law Attorney, Stephanie Schneider and Certified Financial Planner David Treece to our show. To listen to this episode live, simply click here!
This is a historic time in America for the LGBT Community, but is the community prepared? On today’s show, Stephanie will discuss federal rights and benefits such as Social Security, Veterans, and Medicaid rights and David will discuss the implications pertaining to financial planning and pension planning for LGBT Couples and their families.
Through our conversation on Tuesday, Stephanie and David will help guide us on the right path, while helping us all ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver!’
To visit Stephanie Schneider online, simply click here!
To visit David Treece online, simply click here!
Cannot listen live…NO Worries! All our episodes of ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ are archived for your listening convenience by clicking here!
- Celebrate the End of DOMA (rodephshalom.wordpress.com)
- DOMA and Your Wallet: What the Ruling Means for Same-Sex Couples (foxbusiness.com)
- 30 Touching Photos Of LGBT Activists Responding To DOMA’s Overturning (prosebeforehos.com)
- Arianna Huffington Talks LGBT Success Stories And DOMA Victory (huffingtonpost.com)
- Galleries | LGBT activists, allies celebrate DOMA decision in South Beach and Fort Lauderdale (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- DOMA Struck Down: What Does This Mean for Your Taxes? (turbotax.intuit.com)
- NAELA Commends Supreme Court’s Decision on DOMA (pattidudek.typepad.com)