In 2014 commit yourself to Smile more; Laugh longer; Let Go of Stress!
Caregiving can sometimes be hard, but hugging a Caregiver is easy!
Thursday’s are always…Hug A Caregiver Day!
There is an esteemed 60= Million Family Caregiver in the United States today, Find one and give them a Hug!
Christopher MacLellan, affectionately known as ‘The Bow Tie Guy, is a family Caregiver and blogs about his Caregiving experience at ‘The Purple Jacket.’ Chris is also the coordinator of Senior Services for SunServe Social Services and the host of his new radio show’ Healing Ties, starting in late January 2014.
- Are you or someone you know a caregiver? (boomersurvive-thriveguide.typepad.com)
- Valuable New Year’s Resolutions for Caregivers (homeinsteadmississauga-blog.com)
- Caregiver experience is valuable (snagajob.com)
- Holidays for Caregivers (longtermhealth.wordpress.com)
- Dementia, Family Caregiving, and Driving (blogs.thehartford.com)
- Need for Dementia Caregivers Grows as Boomers Age (abcnews.go.com)