Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself. John Dewey
Recently I obtained a certification from Caregiving.com to present on the The Caregiving
Years: Six Stages To A Meaningful Journey. On Monday I will present The Caregiving Years at the Florida Council on Aging Conference in Orlando during my presentation on LGBT Caregiving: Is There a Difference?
The six stages of caregiving encompass from the Expectant caregiver to the Godspeed Caregiver and many different stages in between. On Monday, I will present a preview of The Six Stages of Caregiving while demonstrating the similarities and differences LGBT Caregivers face on a daily basis.
Thanks to Colette Vallee from the Florida Council on Aging, I will be broadcasting live from the conference with special guest all throughout the three day conference. Be sure to visit me on Spreaker for the podcasts. Follow me on Twitter @thebowtieguy with hashtags #fcoa1 and #fcoa2016.
I am available for Work Shops, Presentations, Panel Discussions: some of my curriculum includes…
- Caregivers as Servant Leaders<>Leadership training for the family Caregiver.
- The Caregiving Years <>Objective is to learn to create a perspective that best helps you during your caregiving experience
- LGBT Caregiving: Is There A Difference? <> The Caregiving Years through the lens of an LGBT Caregiver
- Beginning After Caregiving Ends<>Objective is to learn how to refocus your life after caregiving ends.
- Spiral of Silence: Caregiving, Stress and its Impact in the Work Place.<>Objective is to learn the financial impact of Caregiving and create a positive workplace culture for family caregivers and employers/
Share your knowledge, become a Certified Caregiving Consultant and a Certified Caregiving Educator.
What’s The Deal with Caregiving available on Amazon. Ask Chris how you can brand “What’s The Deal with Caregiving” to your organization.
Contact Chris about being an upcoming guest on “HealingTies” at email@example.com
Join us in Chicago as an exhibitor for the 1st Annual National Caregiving Conference on Saturday December 3rd contact me for details on this exciting event!