You must do things you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt
We are Thankful for those who are Caregivers today:
We are Thankful for those who will be Caregivers tomorrow:
We are especially Thankful for those Caregivers whose journey has past.
We share in our Caregiving Journey in a special way, knowing that while our Caregiving roads might be different, our paths are filled with comfort and joy from the support we receive from each other!
Thank You for being a part of our Caregiving Journey.
From our Caregiving Journey to yours…Happy Thanks-Caregiving
You see…We Might Have Cancer...But Cancer Does Not Have Us!
‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ is on hiatus until January 2014 while ‘TLO’ is undergoing radiation treatments. To listen to archived episodes of our show, simply click here!
- If You’re a Caregiver – Thank You | by Linda Brendle (longtermcarediary.wordpress.com)
- Whose Journey Is It? (thepurplejacket.com)
- Meet our October CAREGiver of the Month (hiscjeannette.wordpress.com)
- Tuesday: Kiss a Caregiver Day (caregiving.com)
- Who Are Family Caregivers? (prattremodeling.com)
- You’ll Be Okay: Godspeed Caregivers Comfort Today’s Family Caregivers (caregiving.com)
- Little Difference in Caregiving Responsibilities Between Working and Non-Working Family Caregivers (caregiving.com)
- Tuesday: Kiss a Caregiver Day! (caregiving.com)
- Frank Broyles, Family Write Book for Alzheimer’s Caregivers (fox16.com)