On Tuesday April 9th, we welcome Shane Smith, Executive Director of Home Helpers to our ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ show on Blog Talk Radio. You can access the show by clicking here!
Founded in 1997, Home Helpers serves over 500 communities across the United States and Canada. Shane and is wife Jessika, are the owner/operators of Home Helpers in Weston, Florida.
When it comes to home health care, there are plenty of models to choose from. Yet Shane and his staff offer the personal touch that makes them one of the leading Home Health Care agencies in the nation.
Through our conversation today, Shane and Jessika will demonstrate to us on how selecting the right home health care agency will help us all ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’
You can listen to our show live at 1:00 pm (est) by clicking here.
Cannot listen live, NO WORRIES, all our shows are archived so you can listen at a time that is convenient for you by clicking here
- Long-Term Care Insurance (creditrepair.com)
- A Conversation on Home Health Care (thepurplejacket.com)
- Home Care for Seniors (frontrangehomecare.wordpress.com)
- Are Home Health Care Aides Entitled to Overtime Pay? (nycemploymentlawdaily.com)
- ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ Every Tuesday on Blog Talk Radio (thepurplejacket.com)
- Facility at your home available for 24 hours in health care centres (bestassistedlivingcolumbus.wordpress.com)
- Choose A Richmond in Home Care Facility (elderlyfamilymembercare.wordpress.com)