A recent PEWS survey indicated that almost half of the adults in the United States feel that at some time in their life, they will be caring for a parent or an adult member of their family. When you take into consideration that there are over 44 million working family caregivers in the country, it goes without saying that we spend quite a bit of time caring!
Home Care Suites offers a unique option for Senior living by building custom tailored ‘Granny’ Suites ( I just love that description) right in the convenience of your own back yard. The homes are cost and energy-efficient, while offering a technology package which provides safety and security for the entire family.
What attracted me to Home Care Suites was not only their quality product, or their excellent reputation, it was their ability to take a concept and make it work that is practical for everyone in a family! Home Care Suites provides an excellent option for senior living which allows for autonomy, safety and cost efficiency. And to top that off, you get the personal attention from a Father/Son team that is not only experienced and knowledgeable, they understand what it means to ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver!’
Be sure to visit Home Care Suites on-line and check out all the wonderful options they offer in Senior living by simply clicking here!
Every Tuesday on Blog Talk Radio!
To access all our episodes, simply click here!
- Need for New York Home Care (newyorkhomecare.wordpress.com)
- Family Caregiver Numbers Increase, More Likely To Use The Internet As Their Primary Health Resource (medicaldaily.com)
- Caregiver Distress/Lisa Rabito/Home Instead Senior Care (wgno.com)
- Senior care office launches Family Caregiver Stress Relief campaign (myfox8.com)
- Gold Care Holdings Ltd acquires Viridian Housing care home portfolio (savills.co.uk)
- Proposed Co-Pay for Home Health Care (medicarepathways.com)
- Families bear burden of care for seniors, says expert (cbc.ca)