“BE A HEALTHY CAREGIVER” NOW HEARD TWICE A WEEK
Tuesday and Thursday Broadcasts Added By Popular Demand!
Wilton Manors, FL: Chris MacLellan’s “Be A Healthy Caregiver” on Blog Talk Radio, has added a Thursday program to its already popular Tuesday weekly scheduled program. With special guests from across the country, ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ on Blog Talk Radio focuses on solutions, advocacy and real life events that Caregivers and their Caree’s face on a daily basis. The informative radio interview program has become so popular that it is now necessary to add an additional program! “Be A Healthy Caregiver” can now be heard on Blog Talk Radio every Tuesday at 1:00 pm (EST) and every Thursday at 8:00 pm (EST). MacLellan said “The hour long format on Thursday will allow for listeners to call in and ask questions: simultaneously, we will have a live Twitter chat by accessing #BAHC on Twitter. As Caregivers, we are always searching for information and referrals to help in our Caregiving Journey; it is my goal to provide that!’
Access the show live or any archived episodes by simply clicking here
Upcoming guests to be interviewed by MacLellan on “Be A Healthy Caregiver”:
- Tuesday July 9th 1:00 pm ‘Creating A Care Team’ with Lisa Kendall from The Eden Alternative and Crossroads Counseling.
- Thursday, July 11th 8:00 pm ‘Journaling to Nourish the Caregiving Soul’ with Lynda Monk from Creative Wellness Works
- Tuesday, July 16th ‘A Conversation’ with Psychologist Janice Hynes
- Thursday, July 18th 8:00 pm ‘Practical Wisdom’ with Lisa Fields
- Tuesday, July 23rd 1:00 pm ‘Dental Hygiene: Why It’s Important!’ with America’s Dental Hygenist Shirley Gutkowski
- Thursday, July 25th 8:00 pm ‘The Sandwich Generation‘ with Sherri Snelling from The Caregiving Club
- Thursday, July 30th 1:00pm ‘Elder Care Mediation’ with Doris Haas, RN and Bonita Para.
Chris MacLellan is the coördinator of Senior Services for SunServe Social Services in Wilton Manors, Florida. Chris is a Certified Senior Advisor, Family Caregiver, and is affectionately known as ‘The Bow Tie Guy.’ He brings his pragmatic approach to Caregiving through his weekly show ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ on Blog Talk Radio. The Caregiver Survival Network recognizes Chris’ Caregiving Blog, “The Purple Jacket,” as one of the top 10 on-line Caregiver advocates.
Visit The Purple Jacket to hear and read more of the remarkable work that Chris MacLellan is doing for the over 44 million working caregivers in the United States today. A recent PEWS survey indicated that almost half of the adults in the United States feel that at some time in their life, they will be caring for a parent or an adult member of their family! Caregivers, you are not alone!
Remember Thursdays are always “Have You Hugged A Caregiver Day.”
WHAT: “Be A Healthy Caregiver”
WHEN: Tuesdays at 1:00pm – Thursdays at 8:00pm
Tuesdays at 1:00 pm & Thursdays at 8:00 pm
All times are Eastern!
- The CareGiver Partnership Announces 2 July Sweepstakes Prizes (prweb.com)
- Caregivers: Where Do You Look For Answers? (thepurplejacket.com)
- Dr. Amy D’Aprix Featured On ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ (thepurplejacket.com)
- Pathways For Aging featured on ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ (thepurplejacket.com)
- Caregiving Can Change Your Heart (thepurplejacket.com)
- ‘Granny Suites’…How Cool Is That! (thepurplejacket.com)
- Caregivers: Avoiding Self-Pity (thepurplejacket.com)
- In-Home Care Company Offers New A-Z Video Tips for Elder Caregiving (prweb.com)