Join us on Thursday August 1st at 8:00 pm (EST) for ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ as we cross the Canadian border to visit with best-selling author, Rick Lauber from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada! To listen to our show live, simply click here!
Rick’s book ‘Caregivers Guide For Canadians’ is masterful and great read, no matter what side of the border you live. Our conversation on Thursday will focus on Rick’s book, as well as how do we best care, for the Caregiver.
There are no geographical boundaries when it comes to Caregiving. While there are difference in health care between Canada and the United States, there are plenty of commonalities with Caregivers in our two countries. On Thursday’s show, we will discuss many of these important issues as well as how Rick’s Caregiving, led to his book, ‘Caregivers Guide For Canadians.’ We will be taking your calls as well during our second segment! Your questions are welcome during the second segment of the show at 646.487.3716
From our conversation with Rick, we will all learn how to ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver.’
To visit Rick online, simply click here!
To listen to our show live, simply click here!
Can’t listen to our show live…NO Worries! All our episodes are archived for your listening convenience by clicking here!
- “Be a Healthy Caregiver” Now Heard Twice a Week (thepurplejacket.com)
- Caregivers: Sometimes You Just Have To Ask! (thepurplejacket.com)
- Creating A Caregiving Team on ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ (thepurplejacket.com)
- Caregivers: The Sandwich Generation (thepurplejacket.com)
- Journaling For The Caregiving Soul (thepurplejacket.com)
- Is My Daughter More Attached to Her Caregiver? Parental Advisory on Babble.com | Babble (babble.com)
- Caregiver experience is valuable (snagajob.com)
- Caregiving Can Change Your Heart (thepurplejacket.com)
- Caregiver Resources: National and Local (caringcompassionblog.wordpress.com)
- Dr. Amy D’Aprix Featured On ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ (thepurplejacket.com)
2 responses to “Caregiving Has No Borders!”
Pingback: The Caregiving Hour With Kim Linder | The Purple Jacket
Pingback: Thursday’s are Hug A Caregiver Day! | The Purple Jacket