Join us Tuesday, July 30th at 1:00 pm (EST) for a conversation with Doris Haas and Bonnie Pará from Elder Care Mediation. Doris and Bonnie are both Florida Supreme Court Mediators with extensive experience in senior care. To listen to our show live, simply click here!
Families are complex entities, and it is not unusual for submerged anger or conflict to boil up in times of stress. Siblings can often find it difficult to work together to help their aging parents, especially when there is unresolved conflict between them. It can feel impossible to think about being together to make decisions regarding the well-being of their parents. Hence the need for Elder Care Mediation!
Our episode on Tuesday will surround the importance of Elder Care Mediation and why having an objective third person involved in the process is beneficial to everyone. Through our conversation with Doris and Bonnie, we will all learn how to ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver!’
To learn more about Elder Care Mediation, simply click here!
To listen to our show live, simply click here!
Can’t listen live...NO Worries…All our episodes are archived for your listening convenience by clicking here!
- KEVE announces new mediation service (cyprus-mail.com)
- Online Mediation (schulerteamediation.wordpress.com)
- ‘Be a Healthy Caregiver’ with Chris MacLellan of SunServe, adds Tuesday, Thursday broadcasts (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- Family Mediation | eLocal (elocallawyers.com)
- Superwomen (and men) of the sandwich generation (eldermediationsocal.com)
- Mediation (techgiantsbd.wordpress.com)
- Elder Law: Not too late for summer respite (cumberlink.com)
- Caring For Indy’s Growing Black Senior Citizen Community. Hear A Special AWA On This Important Issue (praiseindy.com)