On Tuesday July 9th at 1:00 pm (EST) I am pleased to welcome from Crossroads Counseling and The Eden Alternative, Lisa Kendall, LCSW-R, CSW-G to ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ on Blog Talk Radio. To listen to our show live, simply click here!
Lisa Kendall possesses over 30 years of experience working specializing in the areas of aging, senior care, grief and loss. Lisa’s blog, “Reflections from the Crossroads” promotes change in how society views aging while promoting self-care for all members of the care partner team.
Creating a Caregiving team is essential to the health and well-being of not only your Caree, but for the Caregiver as well. But how do we go about selecting people to be on your Caregiving team? Our conversation on Tuesday will surround why it is important to have a Care Team and how we as Caregivers can create one. Through our conversation with Lisa, we will all learn how to ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver!’
Visit Lisa’s website by clicking here!
Visit Lisa on Facebook by clicking here!
To listen to our show live click here!
Now On Tuesday’s and Thursday’s!
Can’t listen live…NO Worries!!! All our episodes of ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ are archived for your listening convenience by clicking here!
- “Be a Healthy Caregiver” Now Heard Twice a Week (thepurplejacket.com)
- Caregivers: Sometimes You Just Have To Ask! (thepurplejacket.com)
- Caregivers: Where Do You Look For Answers? (thepurplejacket.com)
- Dr. Amy D’Aprix Featured On ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ (thepurplejacket.com)
- Caregivers: Avoiding Self-Pity (thepurplejacket.com)
- How to Travel While Caring for a Senior (prweb.com)
- Caregiving Can Change Your Heart (thepurplejacket.com)
- Senior Home Care Agency, Reliable Caregivers, Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary (prweb.com)
- Pathways For Aging featured on ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ (thepurplejacket.com)
- This Weekend, Grill for a Family Caregiver (caregiving.com)