Writing For Wellness Coach and Speaker, Lynda Monk, MSW, RSW, CPCC joins me on our first hour-long episode of ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ on Thursday, July 11th at 8:00 pm (est). To listen to our show live, simply click here! We’ll be chatting about soulful self-care and resiliency for Caregivers. During the second segment of our show, will be taking your calls at (646) 478-3716. Additionally we will be chatting on twitter too at #BAHC
Lynda is the founder of Creative Wellness, a Registered Social Worker and a Certified Co-Active Coach specializing in serving the well-being and growth needs of people who make a difference with their caring. She is the author of Life Source Writing™: A Reflective Journaling Practice for Self-Care, Self-Discovery, Wellness & Creativity. She is the creator of the Creative Wellness Guided Meditation CD which includes 6 mini-retreats for balance and stress relief. Lynda has 20+ years in the health and wellness field. She regularly speaks and teaches in the areas of writing for wellness, self-care, burnout prevention and personal growth. Through our conversation with Lynda, we will all learn how to ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver!’
To listen to our show live, simply click here!
Visit Lynda at Creative Wellness Works by clicking here!
Visit Creative Wellness Works Facebook fan page by clicking here!
Tuesdays at 1:00 pm est & Thursdays at 8:00 pm est. Can’t listen live? No Worries! All our episodes of ‘Be A Healhty Caregiver are archived for your listening convenience by clicking here!
- “Be a Healthy Caregiver” Now Heard Twice a Week (thepurplejacket.com)
- ‘Be a Healthy Caregiver’ with Chris MacLellan of SunServe, adds Tuesday, Thursday broadcasts (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- Caregivers: Avoiding Self-Pity (thepurplejacket.com)
- Caregivers: Sometimes You Just Have To Ask! (thepurplejacket.com)
- Home Care Pulse™ Announces Best of Home Care – Employer of Choice Winners (prweb.com)
- As Temperatures Climb, The CareGiver Partnership Spotlights Heat-Related Illness Prevention in the Elderly (prweb.com)
- Caregiving Can Change Your Heart (thepurplejacket.com)