Tuesday on ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ on Blog Talk Radio, I had the pleasure to visit with Suzanne Perkins-Newman, Founder and CEO of Answers For Elders.com. Thrust into the role of Caregiver for her Mom at the height of her career, Suzanne learned the importance of ‘living in my heart’ during her Caregiving journey.
Career focused and living life in the corporate world, Suzanne’s Caregiving journey provided her the opportunity to take a step back, “to be venerable”, “to be softer. ” While living life in the reality of the care for her Mom, Suzanne’s Caregiving changed her life in more ways than one.
Caregiving is not for the faint of heart; but Caregiving does change our heart! Being entrusted with the care of another human being is one of the greatest honors that can be bestowed on another person. While we are in the midst of Caregiving, it may be difficult to see the importance of our role. Sleepless nights, constant worry, loss of one’s individuality are just a sample of what Caregivers often feel during their Caregiving journey. However, knowing that we are providing a beautiful sunset to one’s life, will far outweigh the day-to-day challenges we face as a Caregiver.
By combining her business knowledge and the passion Suzanne has in her heart, Suzanne created Answers For Elders.com. I have no doubt that Suzanne’s endeavor will be a success and come to think about it, I’m sure Suzanne has always had a good and gentle heart!
To listen to our show, simply click here!
To visit , simply click here!
every Tuesday at 1:00pm (EST)
You can access all our episodes of Be A Healthy Caregiver by simply clicking here!
- Caregivers: Where Do You Look For Answers? (thepurplejacket.com)
- Caregiving Husband of 27 Years Hitting the Airwaves with a New Radio Show to Offer Hand of Experience to Fellow Caregivers (prweb.com)
- 3 Collections of Caregiver Stories (alzjourney.com)
- Senior Home Care Agency, Reliable Caregivers, Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary (prweb.com)
- 5 Ways to Shake Up a Caregiving Rut (firesidegroup.wordpress.com)
- Caregivers: How Do You Relieve Stress? (thepurplejacket.com)
- Cook for a Caregiver Is Friday (caregiving.com)