On Tuesday, July 2nd at 1:00 pm (est) I am pleased to welcome Dr. Amy D’Aprix to ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ on Blog Talk Radio! To listen to our show live, simply click here!
Dr. D’Aprix is an aging, retirement and Caregiving expert and the developer of the free Home Instead Senior Care Alzheimer’s Care Training Program for family Caregivers. An accomplished author and educator, Dr. D’Aprix passion for Caregiving is driven both from her professional background, as well as her own 10 years of Caregiving experience for her parents.
Our conversation on Tuesday will not only focus on Dr. D’Aprix excellent work, we’ll chat about how Caregivers can take better care of themselves while caring for a chronically ill, aged or disabled senior. Through our conversation with Dr. D’Aprix, we will all learn how to ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver!’
To listen to our show live, simply click here!
Can’t listen live…NO WORRIES! All of our episodes of ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ are archived for your listening convenience by clicking here!
- Caregiving Can Change Your Heart (thepurplejacket.com)
- Local Caregiver Stress Relief Program Announced (batonrouge.myhomecareblog.com)
- ‘Granny Suites’…How Cool Is That! (thepurplejacket.com)
- Marki Flannery: The Caregivers’ Guide to Summer Travel (bruceandsallywitt.wordpress.com)
- Pathways For Aging featured on ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ (thepurplejacket.com)
- Today: Save 20% in Our Store (caregiving.com)
- One in Four American Adults Are Family Caregivers, Study Reports (counselheal.com)
- Senior care office launches Family Caregiver Stress Relief campaign (myfox8.com)
- Senior Housing Solutions on ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ (thepurplejacket.com)
4 responses to “Dr. Amy D’Aprix Featured On ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’”
Pingback: “BE A HEALTHY CAREGIVER” NOW HEARD TWICE A WEEK | The Purple Jacket
Pingback: Creating A Caregiving Team on ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ | The Purple Jacket
Pingback: Practical Widsom on ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver | The Purple Jacket
Pingback: Caregiving Has No Borders! | The Purple Jacket