On Tuesday, June 18th at 1:00 pm (EST) I am pleased to welcome Jeannie Krause-Taylor MSW, LCSW, C-ASWCM, founder of Pathway For Aging to our show, ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ on Blog Talk Radio. To listen to ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ live, simply click here!
Located in St. Louis, Pathways For Aging works to help the Aging Population improve Quality of Life so all can Age Well.
Some of the services offered at Pathways for Aging
- Assistance and support for caregivers
- Counseling and psychotherapy services for older and some disabled adults
- Support and guidance in making difficult end-of-life decisions
- Support groups tailored to your organization
Our conversation on Tuesday will center around Ageism in the media and the vital role Pathway For Aging plays not only for Caregiver, but for the entire Senior community in the metropolitan St. Louis area. Through our conversation with Jeannie, we will all learn how to ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver!’
To listen to ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ live on Tuesday, June 18th at 1:00pm (EST) simply click here!
To learn more about Pathways For Aging, simply click here!
To visit Pathways For Aging on Facebook, simply click here!
To learn more about Jeannie Krause-Taylor, simply click here!
Can’t listen live to our show on Tuesday? NO Worries! All our episodes of ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver‘ are archived for your listening convenience by simply clicking here!
- Caregivers: Where Do You Look For Answers? (thepurplejacket.com)
- For the Alzheimer’s Caregiver, Depression Is a Real Risk (everydayhealth.com)
- ‘SNIF’ Out Your Senior Housing Options! (thepurplejacket.com)
- Elder Care: Balancing a Loved One’s Needs With Your Own (everydayhealth.com)
- Caregivers: How Do You Relieve Stress? (thepurplejacket.com)
- Senior Housing Solutions on ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ (thepurplejacket.com)
3 responses to “Pathways For Aging featured on ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’”
Pingback: Dr. Amy D’Aprix Featured On ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ | The Purple Jacket
Pingback: “BE A HEALTHY CAREGIVER” NOW HEARD TWICE A WEEK | The Purple Jacket
Pingback: Creating A Caregiving Team on ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ | The Purple Jacket