Tuesday on ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ on Blog Talk radio my guest, was Licensed Massage Therapist Wayne White.
Through the art of massage therapy, Wayne took us on a journey on how massage therapy can be a tool to aid in the healing of the mind, body, and spirit. Wayne was clear in his message that massage therapy is not a replacement for curative care, yet a viable avenue to help reduce stress while being an aid in healing.
To listen to our episode on Massage Therapy with Wayne White, simply click here!
Having balance in life allows us to ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ yet finding that balance during our busy Caregiving days can be difficult.
Here are some simple ‘Bow Tie Guy’ Tips to help you find balance and ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’
- Be willing to set aside time in your day that is just for you.
- Allow yourself the freedom to explore something new.
- Have the courage to ask for help when needed.
- Care for yourself as well as you care for your Caree.
Stress plays an adversarial role with our mind, body and spirit. Finding that delicate balance that will help relieve stress is essential for our well-being. Taking that first step to help relieve stress is often the most difficult step to take.
I would love to hear how you relieve stress in your life? Feel free to leave your comments below or email me directly at Chris@thepurplejacket.com
Listen to my show, ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ by simply clicking ‘here!
- Massage Therapy: How It Can Help Relieve Your Stress (findgreatmassages.wordpress.com)
- One in Three Americans Shop to Relieve Stress; Do You? (fashionbombdaily.com)
- For Your Health’s Sake Get A Grip On Stress (lifefoneblog.com)
- The Benefits of Massage Therapy (massagetables01.wordpress.com)
- Preterm Infants Benefit From Massage Therapy (medicalnewstoday.com)
5 responses to “Caregivers: How Do You Relieve Stress?”
Pingback: Caregivers: Where Do You Look For Answers? | The Purple Jacket
Pingback: Caregiving Can Change Your Heart | The Purple Jacket
Pingback: Hug A Caregiver! | The Purple Jacket
Pingback: Pathways For Aging featured on ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ | The Purple Jacket
Pingback: Stress-Less Caregiving on ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ | The Purple Jacket