Join me on Tuesday August 13th at 1:00 pm on ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ on Blog Talk Radio, as we visit Seth Gillman and Kaitlyn Henderson from Passages Hospice. Passages Hospice has developed this wonderful program simply called ‘Rummage Bags’ to help dementia patients (and their caregivers) cope! Whether you are a man or a woman, we’ve all had the experience of rummaging through a bag, a box, a pocket, a drawer, looking for the elusive item that just seems to be out of our reach. Yet when we find what we are looking for, there is that moment of elation! To listen to our show live, simply click here!
We will have a delightful conversation on Tuesday about this terrific program, while chatting about the great work Passages Hospice does in many communities throughout the Midwest. We will also have some terrific tips for Caregivers who are caring for a loved one with dementia. Through our conversation with Seth and Kaitlyn, we will all learn how to ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver!’
To listen to our show live on Tuesday at 1:00 pm (est) click here!
Visit Passages Hospice online by clicking here!
Can’t listen live…NO Worries!
All our epidsoes of ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ are archived for your listening convenience by clicking here!
- Tailored interventions may help caregivers of those with dementia (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Lewy Body Dementia DVD Released by Pines Education Institute and Teepa… (prweb.com)
- With Alzheimer’s Disease at All Time High, Eldercare Expert Judie… (prweb.com)
- Fantastic Article Describes What It Is Like to Have Dementia (alzheimersspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Making Sure We Have the Personal Information We Need to Help Our Loved Ones with Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia (goinggentleintothatgoodnight.com)
- Dementia Prevention – What Can Be Done? (jtm71.wordpress.com)
- Dementia-friendly communities can improve care and save money (theguardian.com)
- Family Caregiving and the Virtual Dementia Tour (findmedicalsolutions.com)