On Tuesday, January 22nd we welcome Mandy Harrell from Wearvever* USA to our ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ show on Blog Talk Radio. The Wearever* Brand offers comfortable, quality, affordable and stylish apparel solutions for everyday health and wellness concerns. You can access the show live or at your convenience (after Tuesday at 1:30pm) by clicking here
The men’s and women’s line of washable, reusable urinary incontinence panties and briefs is especially beneficial for active people who want to continue their normal lifestyles without worry or emotional stress resulting from urinary incontinence. Additionally, Wearever* offers incontinence bedding products as well as Buster Brown socks.
As the Brand Manager for Wearever* USA, Mandy will provide us with some helpful tips and talk about their great products as Wearever USA helps us to ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver!’
To learn more about Wearever* USA, you can visit their website by simply clicking here.
Our show is available live or archived online for your convenience.
To access all our ‘Be A Healthy Caregiver’ episodes on
Simply click here
- Caregivers: How Do We Listen at the End of Life? (thepurplejacket.com)
- Every Day: Set An Intention For Yourself. (thepurplejacket.com)
- Working and Caregiving: Emotions in the Workplace (caregiving.com)
- Challenges of caregiving ‘weigh’ on Chris MacLellan (thepurplejacket.com)
- Caregivers: It’s Time To Get Healthy with ‘VRide‘ (thepurplejacket.com)